mel's world

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

That's just my baby daddy

Yesterday, my friends and I were having much needed girl talk. When I confessed that I had crush on someone. I told her how I thought the guy was nice and different from others. I also stared to talk about a conversation we had had before that I thought was funny(it also related to the conversation), she says, "Oh, so now you have a baby daddy!" What! I admittedly said now of course not. I want so much more than just a baby daddy. I want someone to be there for me, to stand with me. I mean any man can make a baby, but it takes a REAL MAN to be the love of my life. Have we become so accustomed to guys just making babies and leaving that that's all we as women want. If so, then I don't want that. I want to be loved and respected; I want a REAL MAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home