mel's world

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Lesson learned

I was once told that you learn something new every day and if your lucky you learn something new about yourself each day. Well, this past week, I must've been the luckiest person in the world. I learned a lot about me.
First, I learned that after three year of being single, I'm finally ready to consider a relationship again. I met my ex when i was only 13 and we started dating when I was 15. We dated off and on until I was 19 (too long for someone that young.) I've realized that I need this time to figure out who I am as a women and learn more lessons about life and love.
Next, I;ve learned that I want real love, not the random relationships I've had over the past three years. I want to be able to experience life with someone who honestly cares about me and who i honestly care about. I want the real deal, hey I deserve it.
Last, I've that me and my best friend may be too close. (It took a guy to show me this one!) Me and my best friend send text messages to each other all day. (I think that's why its hard for me to accept that everyone doesn't like text messages). Once each of us are out of class we talk on the phone for about an hour, we both take a nap. At about nine we eat dinner together and I normally go to her dorm room and we talk and watch tv until 1 in the morning. If that's not enough we call each other about 2 to tell each other something we forgot. When I told her that maybe we spend too much time together, we agreed to seperate. So last night I left her room at 12. ( we need time to get used to the whole seperate thing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home