mel's world

Sunday, February 19, 2006

she's going to the chapel

One of my good friends from high school called me yesterday to tell me she’s getting married. At first, I was excited on of my girl’s is getting married and of course that means a wedding, so I started to calculated plane tickets and bridesmaid dress, etc. Then, it hit she’s getting married. MARRIED. That something I always wanted but the idea scared the hell out of me. Spending the rest of you life with one person. How do you know if you picked the right person ? I was still pondering all this when she told when she getting married. NEXT WEEKEND. WHAT? She claims there will be a bigger wedding later but I doubt . All I can say is I wish her the best of luck because she deserves it. I don’t understand why she’s moving so fast, but that not my business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home