mel's world

Monday, March 27, 2006

i shouldn't have left my bed

Saturday was an interesting day...

Saturday around 12 my friend Shel and i learn that we have to make a quick stop to wal-mart so we call and get a ride to go (neither of us drive). While at walmart my phone starts to ring. A new guy i met whol i'll call "mike" calls and wants to know where i am and why i'm not in my room. I tell i'm at wal mart then i'm to the gym and i call him when i get back to my dorm room.
An hour later i find myself in the gym on the bicycle getting a good workout when mike calls again wondering wher i am, so i tell. Just then Shel says "he does seem too right" i defend him and keep on working out. On our way back to the dorm he calls again. Now red flags are going off in my head, but i ignore it. As we are still walking another friend Bridget calls as ask her to go to her house for a little get together so we agree. By this time its 4 and we decide to go by Bridget at 7. Unfortunely i made the mistake to not call mike so he called me ...... three times. Around six i finally answer and he tells me "You must be fucking some nigga cause you didn't answer" i tell him i was busy and couldn't then i assure him i'll call him back but i have to go to a friends house. At Bridget's house another friend name Teresa calls and as me and Shel to go to a bar with her and we again. Then of course mike calls 6 times before we made it back to our dorm to get dressed. By this time its 11 and we're rushed to be ready for Teresa to pick us up. We decide to wait outside for Teresa because she was taking a long time when you guessed it Mike calls. He asks me why i didn't answer my room phone and i tell him i'm standing outside wait for a friend when he tells me he'll bring me so i won't have to wait. (now i'm scared) i decline and pray Teresa hurrys. By the time i drop my phone into my purse Mike arrives and ask me where i'm going and why i didn't tell him. i explain that we aren't dating so i can go when and where ever i please without telling him. He then reaches through the window to make me get into the car. I backed away he cursed then left (at this point i'm terrified) but i didn't say anything. Shel was calling the police but i talked her out of it (why i don't know) anyway Teresa comes and i decide to go out anyway. We get to the bar/club and Shel and I decide to wait in line while Teresa and her firend Ona freshen up. While waiting in the back of the line a car almost hits me. The police officer whose watchign the line resused us. Just then Teresa and Ona walk up they see friends and try to skip then . The police officers sees and try to stop then: that's when the shit hit the fan. Shel and i didn't know that Teresa had a fake stamp on and had given another one of her friends her id to get in so the cop almost arrested Teresa but he didn't we just couldn't get in. The night doesn't end there we deciede to go back to bridgets house but we want to get some drinks first. (bridgets doesn't drink) we go to a drive through liquour store but we can't purshace alchol because teresa whose dirvinig is only 19 it doesn't matter that she wasn't buying anything so we go to another store and purshase alchol. Next we go to bridget to find another guy im trying to avoid j. c. the first time i met him he wants me to strip. we leave there and decide to go home but teresa see a group of white men (she's black but only like white guys or black guys who are extremely dark like wesley snipes nothing in between) she follows them to a frat house and trys to go in We did talk her out of that and finally i get home at 3 in the morning.

The lesson for me is 1. i don't think i should take because i only attract crazy people 2. i shouldn't go out with people under 21 3. I need a car. 4. I haven't done any homework

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Computer repair service in ewing new jersey ticket broker Call center meeting Global fitness centre new brunswick

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home